Rookies get first practice out of the way

Things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...)
Forum rules
This forum is for asking or posting things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...).

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
liny195

Rookies get first practice out of the way

Post by liny195 »

"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 Womens Deandre Baker Jersey , Week 17New York Giants NewsRookie mini-camp notebook: Daniel Jones, Darius Slayton, Eric Dungey, Corey BallentineNew,116commentsRookies get first practice out of the wayEDTShareTweetShareShareRookie mini-camp notebook: Daniel Jones, Darius Slayton Authentic Deandre Baker Jersey , Eric Dungey, Corey BallentineDaniel Jones works under the watchful eye of Pat Shurmur on Friday.Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY SportsEAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — The first of two rookie mini-camp practices for the New York Giants is in the books. Here are a few notes from Friday’s practice.Daniel Jones first dayJones hit some throws, missed some others and generally looked like he had an idea what he was doing on his first full day as an NFL player. He threw at least one short pass much too hard early in practice, but seemed to settle down. There weren’t any interceptions, and no embarrassingly memorable snafus. He threw one really nice deep post to Darius Slayton — that was dropped.“He did a good Deandre Baker Jersey Boys ,” Shurmur said. “It’s a lot for a quarterback coming into an NFL system. I thought he did a good job today.“You don’t really want to evaluate the quarterback on the first day because they’re getting used to the receivers. The second day things start to smooth out a little bit.”More practice notesSlayton, the team’s fifth-round pick, dropped at least four passes from Jones. He did, however, make a couple of contested catches late in practice. Shurmur said of the drops “that’s why you practice. There’s a lot to get used to. ... I thought he finished the day pretty well.”Former Syracuse quarterback Eric Dungey might be a player to watch. The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Dungey is listed as a quarterback/tight end on the mini-camp roster Infant Deandre Baker Jersey , and could eventually be in line for a look in a Taysom Hill type role. Shurmur said Dungey is “one of those guys we sort of had our eye on throughout the draft.” The coach added that Dungey is “a good football player” and “usually there’s a place on the field for guys that are good football players. We’ll just keep working with him and see what happens.”Name of the weekend? That would belong to Freedom Akinmoladun, a tryout linebacker from Nebraska.Corey Ballentine updateAsked about the sixth-round pick who is recovering after suffering a gunshot wound in the glute when his friend and teammate Dwane Simmons was murdered, Shurmur reminded that Ballentine “was the victim of a crime.”“He’s a great young man,” Shurmur said. “It’s very unfortunate. He was the victim of a crime. That could happen to any of us. We’re here for him. He’s going through the vigils and the funerals and the things he has to go through.”Shurmur said he is “hopeful” Ballentine will return when the full team meets again a week from Monday. He said he wants Ballentine to get “full closure.” As the Giants’ 2018 season slid down the drain, there were a lot of people clamoring to see if quarterback Kyle Lauletta could offer the organization some hope for the future.Lauletta was the No. 3 quarterback behind Eli Manning and Alex Tanney for most of the season, but got into one game and went 0-for-5 to throw some cold water on the notion that he was the team’s starter in waiting. The Giants made it fairly clear that they believe someone else is the heir to Manning when they drafted Daniel Jones sixth overall this offseason and Tanney’s continued presence on the roster means the chances are good that Lauletta will be left off the 53-man roster.Lauletta had knee surgery in the offseason and that’s not helping a bid to change that outlook Deandre Baker Jersey Draft , although the 2018 fourth-round pick said on Tuesday that he remains confident in what he can do on the field.“All I can do right now is control me and get my knee back and work hard,” Lauletta said, via NJ.com. “I know the player I can be. I’ve just got to get to work and reach my full potential, and when I get an opportunity on the field, show them what I can do.”Developing Jones figures to be a focal point for the Giants this summer, but Lauletta should get playing time in the preseason if he’s healthy and a good showing there should help his chances of landing a roster spot even if it isn’t with the Giants.

FrankJScott

Loved browsing this article :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Love a good read of this page :) Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly suggest this cool oleuropein.org forum to peruse along with this best oleuropein.org site to see and this verified Oleuropein page to see.

I must also suggest this great dbs check site to check out along with this recommended dbs check page to see and this good dbs check site to see and don't forget this cool dbs check website to peruse, not to mention this good dbs check site to peruse alongside this recommended dbs check profile to check out and this best dbs check forum to check out and don't forget this great dbs check page to peruse and this great dbs check forum to check out along with this best dbs check website to peruse too.

Finally I highly suggest this recommended text effect shortcodes profile along with this good wp animated text profile and this best text effect shortcodes forum and don't forget this cool wordpres shortcodes, not to mention this cool text fx wp profile is great as well!

FrankJScott

Had a good read of this site :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Love checking out this page :) Btw, if you want to know the greatest taxi cab for hire in the UK, I highly recommend this best taxis for hire profile along with this great taxis to hire page and this top taxis for hire website and don't forget this friendly cab for hire, not to mention this top cab for hire page.

FrankJScott

Loving the insights of this site :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Big fan of this this site :) Btw, if you want to know the cheapest taxis for hire in the UK, I highly suggest this top taxi cab to hire forum along with this best taxi to hire site and this best taxis to hire page and don't forget this great cabs for hire, not to mention this top taxi for hire website.

FrankJScott

Love checking this page :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Loved browsing this page :) Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this super fast reply on the mastiff breed along with this what is it worth about the mastiff breed and this why not try this out about mastiff dogs and don't forget this try this on the mastiff breed , not to mention this navigate to this web-site about the mastiff breed alongside this understanding on mastiffs and this get more information on the mastiff breed and don't forget this this website on the mastiff breed and this recommended reading about mastiffs along with this my sources about mastiff dogs too! Also worth mentioning sneak a peek at this web-site. about the mastiff breed together with this such a good point about mastiffs , it's wonderful info.

FrankJScott

Always fun to read this article :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Loving the insights of this page :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly recommend this image source on the mastiff breed along with this they said on mastiffs and this additional reading on mastiff dogs and don't forget this web link about mastiff dogs , not to mention this browse around this web-site on the mastiff breed alongside this homepage about mastiffs and this next page on the mastiff breed and don't forget this you can try these out about mastiffs and this more bonuses about the mastiff breed along with this use this link about mastiffs too! Also worth mentioning my explanation about the mastiff breed together with this link about mastiff dogs , it's great info.

FrankJScott

Had a good read of this forum :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Growing fan of this this page :) Btw, if you want to see the best info on the Mastiff type of dog, I highly suggest this read review about dog breeds along with this wonderful info on dog training and this more about dogs and don't forget this love it funny dog pics , not to mention this navigate to this website about dog training alongside this continued about dogs and this anchor on dog training and don't forget this read funny dog pics and this helpful hints about dog breeds along with this what google did to me on dog breeds too! Also worth mentioning her explanation about dogs together with this reference on dog training , it's great info.

FrankJScott

Loving the insights of this site :)

Post by FrankJScott »

Growing fan of this forum :) Btw, if you want to know the best glo extracts online, I highly suggest this wonderful quality glo cartridges site along with this great value glo extracts flavors forum and this wonderful value glo vape pen forum and don't forget this great quality glo carts flavors, not to mention this cheap quality glo thc carts site alongside this top quality glo cartridges site and this cheap value glo extracts cartridge website and don't forget this awesome value glo extracts cartridge and this top quality glo extracts cartridge profile along with this top rated value glo extract profile too! Refer to this Loved browsing this site :) b76_b3a site for more.