www.thepackersfanshop.com

Things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...)
Forum rules
This forum is for asking or posting things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...).

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
liny195

www.thepackersfanshop.com

Post by liny195 »

Once is an accident Brett Favre Color Rush Jersey , twice is a trend. Or something.Regardless, Broncos pass rushers Von Miller and Bradley Chubb have yet to achieve the primary goal of pass rushing in 120 minutes of 2019 football.On Wednesday, coach Vic Fangio was asked whether he’s concerned about the lack of sacks through two games.“Not at this point,” Fangio told reporters. “The only thing I will say is I was disappointed in our rush in the last drive [against the Bears], but prior to that in these first two games they’ve been unusual games as it related to pass rush.”Unusual or not, Fangio conceded on Thursday that Miller is getting frustrated.“I’m sure he is,” Fangio said. “I’m sure he lets you guys and everybody else and himself get into his head a little bit https://www.thepackersfanshop.com/Paul-Hornung-Jersey , but I’ve talked to him about that. Hopefully, he listens to me more than the thousands others.”Fangio said that, unlike Miller, Chubb isn’t frustrated, so far.“I don’t feel it the same,” Fangio said. “I don’t think Chubb’s there yet. I think he’s fine.”The Broncos get their next chance to get their first sack of the season on Sunday against the Packers. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is mobile and agile and elusive, and that result in even more frustration if the defense can’t get him onto the ground. This leaves the team with just one unsigned draft pick remaining." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football Advicewith just one unsigned draft pick remaining.CDTShareTweetShareSharePackers sign second-round draft pick Elgton Jenkins to rookie contractTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports89 members of the Green Bay Packers’ 90-man roster are now under contract. According to the NFL’s transaction wire on Monday afternoon Bart Starr Jersey , the Packers and second-round draft pick Elgton Jenkins have inked the offensive lineman’s rookie contract, locking him in for the 2019 season. Jenkins, the 44th overall pick out of Mississippi State, was one of just two remaining draft picks who had not signed their deals. The other, tight end and third-round pick Jace Sternberger, remains unsigned for the time being. According to Over the Cap, the estimated rookie pool contract for a player drafted at slot 44 will include a signing bonus of just under $3 million Ray Nitschke Color Rush Jersey , which would give Jenkins an approximate cap hit of $1.233 million for the coming season. A center for the Bulldogs in his final two years of college football, Jenkins has played all over the offensive line and is a candidate to compete for a starting job at guard as a rookie. In addition, he should provide the team with a quality backup for starting center Corey Linsley, regardless of whether he earns a starting job or not.Combining Over the Cap’s contract projection with their salary cap estimates for the Packers leaves the team with approximately $8.45 million in salary cap space following the Jenkins signing. Adding Sternberger to the mix should only drop the Packers’ cap space by another few hundred thousand dollars, leaving them with just over $8 million to work with heading into OTAs.