As if T.Y. Hilton could taunt the Texans any further

Things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...)
Forum rules
This forum is for asking or posting things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...).

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
liny195

As if T.Y. Hilton could taunt the Texans any further

Post by liny195 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Clayton Geathers Jersey , the Colts receiver said Tuesday he played six weeks with both high and low sprains on the same ankle.Hilton managed five catches for 85 yards in the Colts’ victory at Houston in the wild-card round of the playoffs despite not practicing the week before the game. He celebrated with a clown mask afterward, a poke at Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph for calling Hilton a clown. Hilton has more yards against Houston in his career than any other team, but it wasn’t like the Texans were the only team he burned despite playing on one ankle. After injuring his ankle against the Texans on Dec. 9, Hilton made 23 catches for 429 yards and a touchdown in the final five games while missing almost every practice.He said he went through six rehab sessions some days, conducting game-planning meetings in the training room.“It was a lot of pain, but I’m a team guy,” Hilton said Nate Hairston Color Rush Jersey , via George Bremer of . “My teammates needed me. So I was able to just miss practice and go out there on Sunday and just play and give everything I had. Coach [Frank] Reich allowed me to do that, him and [General Manager] Chris [Ballard]. As long as I was out there, I was helping the team no matter what.” With Sunday rosters locking as of 4:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, the two remaining holdouts are guaranteed to miss the first week of the regular season.Even if Chargers running back Melvin Gordon or Washington left tackle Trent Williams have a change of heart tonight and try to show up tomorrow, there’s no way they can be added to the roster, because there can be no transactions on Sunday.For Gordon, whose base salary for 2019 is $5.605 million https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Braden-Smith-Jersey , it means that more than $329,000 will be lost. Williams, who is due to make $10.85 million in salary, loses more than $638,000. Throw in his per-game roster bonus of $15,625, and the cost for Williams exceeds $650 Jabaal Sheard Jersey ,000.That’s beyond any fines that could eventually be collected from either player. Since those fines often are written off, the only certain losses for players who hold out are lost game checks. That’s why so few players extend holdouts into the regular season.This year, two are doing it. At least for one week. Time will tell how long Gordon and Williams stay away.