I Rams WireFormer Ram Tavon Austinreturns to face

General discussions for anything about Japan or outside of Japan.
Please see our board's guidelines for topics and contents that may be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is for general discussion so most topics, even unrelated to Japan, are ok in here. We reserve the right to delete any posts we feel do not belong here. Additional restrictions on topics and content please click the forum rules link below. If you feel a post should not be here, PM an administrator or moderator, do not start a flame war as we will likely punish both parties regardless of fault. Lets keep this a civil board with manners fit for visitors to Japan. Unapproved advertising and any kind of spamming is prohibited.

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
panxing18

I Rams WireFormer Ram Tavon Austinreturns to face

Post by panxing18 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Tavon Austin returns! But how does he feel about it? his old team for the first time this week http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-ndamukong-suh-jersey , and reflects upon his relationship with the team, emotions upon returning, and how being traded made him feel. Peter Schrager seems to think the Rams are ready to roll I NFL NetworkPeter Schrager thinks a well rested Rams team will overwhelm the Dallas Cowboys in Los Angeles during Saturday night’s divisional playoff. Check Schrager wax poetic on the topic. With Todd Gurley returning, will C.J. Anderson remain a cog in the Rams offense? I Rams Official SiteFor those curious about how running back C.J. Anderson will be used when Todd Gurley returns to the field this week, here is an answer, kind of. There’s plenty of questions regarding the Rams matchup with the Cowboys John Franklin-Myers Jersey , here’s a few answers. I The Rams Official SiteD’Marco Farr and Myles Simmons answer some pretty interesting questions about the Rams impending clash with Cowboys. Lots of Cowboys are dinged up, but which ones and how serious? I 247 SportsThe Dallas Cowboys, who just escaped a Wildcard war with the Seattle Seahawks, have a fair share of dinged-up players. Despite their various ailments most of the listed Cowboys should be able to play against the Rams Saturday night, but how much their injuries affect them remains to be seen. 9 reasons to be hyped for Saturday’s game I SB NationFrom SB Nation’s Blogging With The Boys, here are nine reasons to be hyped for Saturdays showdown at the Coliseum.Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks live gamethread The Los Angeles Rams head up north to take on the Seattle Seahawks today in the first of a three-game road swing that could test the Rams more than they have been to this point.Through the first four games of the season http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marcus-peters-jersey , the Rams look like the best team in the NFL with only the Kansas City Chiefs perhaps in the same tier. To that end, the obvious argument to be made about nearly any game for the Rams at this point is that only they can beat themselves in a game like this. The Seahawks look poor on offense as they try to begin the transition out of the Legion of Boom into something, well, new. Of course at this point, they’re pinning everything on QB Russell Wilson holding things down until they can solidify the offensive line.For the Rams at 4-0 and with a near flawless offense, there’s nothing that really needs changing. The defense hasn’t been perfect Womens Aqib Talib Jersey , but a six-quarter string of shutout football early and some flashes of support for their stellar defensive line shouldn’t worry fans about that side of the ball.It’s the unusual state of affairs of overall exceptionalism. And that’s the real challenge today.The bar has been set RIDICULOUSLY high. Anything below it, and it may call things into question head into the Rockies to face the Denver Broncos next week. Meet the bar again, and it’ll reinforce the sense the Rams remain the class of the NFC. And the NFL.And of the new brand of NFL football.Game on.