Three things to watch: Vikings Vs. 49ers A lot of question

General discussions for anything about Japan or outside of Japan.
Please see our board's guidelines for topics and contents that may be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is for general discussion so most topics, even unrelated to Japan, are ok in here. We reserve the right to delete any posts we feel do not belong here. Additional restrictions on topics and content please click the forum rules link below. If you feel a post should not be here, PM an administrator or moderator, do not start a flame war as we will likely punish both parties regardless of fault. Lets keep this a civil board with manners fit for visitors to Japan. Unapproved advertising and any kind of spamming is prohibited.

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
panxing18

Three things to watch: Vikings Vs. 49ers A lot of question

Post by panxing18 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:03 pm

s will be answered come Sunday when the Vikings face the San Francisco 49ers in its regular-season home opener at U.S. Bank Stadium. But Danielle Hunter Jersey , regardless if those questions will be answered, it’s finally time for Sunday lounging, day drinking and regular-season football. Here are a few things to pay attention to:1. Richardson’s debut, and that defensive front Some people think defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson will be a bust, some people think he will be beneficial up front. Well, he finally gets to make his case on why he was brought to Minnesota http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey , and to give all the non-believers, something to actually believe in. I believe with Everson Griffen on one side and Danielle Hunter on the other, then Garoppolo will be in a lot of trouble. Those aren’t the only two that will be applying pressure. You got Linval Joseph and Richardson in the middle, honestly I’ll be shocked if a 49ers running back will be able to get through that wall. I’m also intrigued to see if the coaching staff decides to rotate any of the young defensive linemen into the game. One player who I would like to see get worked into the game is second-year defensive end Tashawn Bower, who seen minimal action last season, only playing in two games. 2. The workload of CookI know Womens George Iloka Jersey , there’s been a lot of talk about Cook’s return and it may be starting to get old. But, the time for him to finally play in regular-season action is here. I have to at least bring it up, because it’s relevant and people are hyped about his return. The real thing to pay attention to is the amount of carries that Cook will get in week one. Especially when Minnesota has a trusty workhorse in Latavius Murray, who rushed for 842 on 216 carries and scored eight touchdowns last season.Not to mention the Vikes do have both undrafted free agent running backs in Roc Thomas and Mike Boone. It makes you wonder if the Vikings are at all concerned about Cook’s productivity since the team decided to hold onto both Thomas and Boone. 3.Treadwell’s impactThis is the season that we will see the most productivity out of wideout Laquon Treadwell during his three NFL seasons. During the preseason he caught a total of six passes for a total of 55 yards, which is about ten yards a catch.Treadwell only participated in nine games during his rookie season in 2016. He caught just one pass for 15 yards. He saw an increase in productivity in his sophomore campaign last season. He played in all 16 games and managed to scrape up 20 receptions for 200 yards. Just like what everyone else is saying, this is Treadwell’s season to prove that he can be successful in the NFL. Arif and James are joined by Bleeding Green Radio’s Michael Kist to talk about the Vikings draft needs Dalvin Cook Jersey , the Eagles love of safeties, and who will be drafted to replace the injury-prone Carson Wentz.Also discussed - which Avenger (as a human) would be the best fit on the Minnesota Vikings!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNorse CodeMinnesota Vikings PodcastsNorse Code Podcast Episode 273: Impromptu Draft Analysis with Michael KistNew,1commentArif and James are joined by Bleeding Green Radio’s Michael Kist to talk about the Vikings draft needs, the Eagles love of safeties, and who will be drafted to replace the injury-prone Carson Wentz. Also discussed - which Avenger (as a human) would be the best fit on the Minnesota Vikings!CDTShareTweetShareShareNorse Code Podcast Episode 273: Impromptu Draft Analysis with Michael Kist*****Download Link Here*****Episode Notes:Learn about Mathieu BettsMichael Kist and Matt Waldman broke down NDSU running back Bruce AndersonRe-Mocking the Mock Draft — where I re-picked some of Brugler’s picks in his seven-round mock draft.Learn about some AAF studsSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for our theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.