Are you looking

Things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...)
Forum rules
This forum is for asking or posting things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...).

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
laiyongcai92

Are you looking

Post by laiyongcai92 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 pm

for a Philadelphia Eagles podcast that features hosts who REALLY know what they’re talking about? If so Womens Customized Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys , look no further than Bleeding Green Nation’s official podcast: BGN Radio. We’re so good we can predict the final outcome of games before they happen! PROOF:The reality is I’m wrong about a lot of stuff (see: Nick Foles). But once in every 10 years or soI get lucky and say something smart. Predicting the Eagles would beat the Bears in a one-point game thanks to a Cody Parkey missed field goal is just one of those times. (Of course, it doesn’t hold a candle to Sheil Kapadia’s unbelievable Super Bowl prediction last year.)While we’re on the topic of BGN Radio, I’d like to thank you for the amazing support we’ve received since the relaunch back in August. My co-hosts Michael Kist www.eaglescheapshops.com , Benjamin Solak, and John Stolnis do a fantastic job and you’ve rewarded their efforts by making BGN a top sports podcast in the Apple Store. Check us out ahead of Adam Schefter and Stone Cold Steve Austin!Thanks to you, we’re also way ahead of the other Eagles podcasts in the top 200. The Eagles are so fun to watch and talk about right now. I really recommend giving BGN Radio a chance if you haven’t already. Tell your friends about it! Leave a 5-star rating AND review on the iTunes store! Your support goes a long way in allowing us to make quality #content for your consumption.You can [CLICK HERE] or in the player below to listen to the latest BGN Radio episode featuring Kist and Solak reacting to the Eagles’ win over the Bears.NFL Picks Week 4 2018: Game Predictions by Football Writers The Bleeding Green Nation writers picks are in for Week 4 of the 2018 regular season schedule! Each week we’ll predict the winners of each and every NFL game. We’ll tally the results along the way and see who comes out on top at the end of the season. After Week 3 Philadelphia Eagles T-Shirt , Benjamin Solak is still in first but I’m right behind him, as is the BGN Community. When it comes to this week’s Philadelphia Eagles versus Tennessee Titans game, the Eagles are unanimously favored by BGN writers. SB Nation’s FanPulse results show that BGN readers fans think the Eagles will win by an average of nine points. Titans fans Philadelphia Eagles Hats , meanwhile, expect Tennessee to win by an average of two points.Feel free to post your own predictions or discuss the writer predictions in the comments. You can also vote for who you think will win the games. I’ll tally those results in a “BGN Community” column. Vote in the polls beneath the table. (Click here if you can’t see the polls.)Let’s get to this week’s picks!NFL Week 4 PicksBGN PicksBLGBenjaminCodyAlexisTylerJamesLeeBGN ReadersBGN PicksBLGBenjaminCodyAlexisTylerJamesLeeBGN ReadersVOTEVote for YOUR picks below. (Once again, click here if you can’t see the polls.)