cut his hand. Keselowski led 153 of the

Things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...)
Forum rules
This forum is for asking or posting things that don't fit in other categories, news articles, general things related to Japan Travel.
(eg. Electricity, Wi-Fi, Emergencies, Customs, Events & Festivals, ...).

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
Bellroll33

cut his hand. Keselowski led 153 of the

Post by Bellroll33 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:54 pm

LOUDON, N.H. -- Brad Keselowski had a couple of impressive performances at New Hampshire. Its the victory celebration that again gave him fits. Keselowski topped all the fields Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, including a dominant run in his Nationwide Series victory. Keselowski also led the speed charts during both Sprint Cup practices. Throw in the pole for the Nationwide race and that made the Team Penske driver a neat 4 for 4. Simply perfect. "Well a hell of a Saturday," Keselowski said. His only hiccup came when he dropped the American flag out of his No. 22 Ford. The flag rested on the track before it was retrieved by an official to let the victory celebration continue. "It was really windy and my hands been sore," he said. "I took my hand off the flag for the second and the wind ripped it out. It wasnt one of my prouder moments." Keselowski still needs work on his victory laps. He needed four stitches to close a wound he received during his Victory Lane celebration in the Sprint Cup race at Kentucky. He tried to open the bottle of champagne by hitting it against a podium, and the bottle broke and cut his hand. Keselowski led 153 of the 200 laps in his second Nationwide win of the season. He also won at Phoenix and hasnt finished worse than third in six races this season. "I enjoy this series and feel lucky I am allowed to compete in it," he said. He is a star off the track, as well -- Keselowski appears as himself Tuesday on the "Sullivan & Son" show on TBS. Kyle Busch avoided disaster late in the race when he connected with James Buescher trying to make an outside pass and finished second. He starts on the pole for Sundays Cup race. Matt Kenseth, Kyle Larson and Chris Buescher completed the top five. Regan Smith was seventh and won $100,000 in the first event in the four-race "Dash 4 Cash" program that could award up to $1 million to a series regular. Smith, the series points leader, was presented with an oversized check on pit road and joked he wanted to make an immediate bank deposit. "We struggled in traffic more than we needed to and I guess weve got to figure that out soon because weve got a championship race here," Smith said. "The side note today is the $100,000." Not a bad consolation prize. Air Max Uk Sale . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. Cheap Air Max Uk Online . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. http://www.cheapairmaxuksale.com/.C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. Air Max Uk Cheap Online . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Cheap Air Max Sale . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.Calgary, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Patrick Marleau scored the game-winning goal midway through the third period as the San Jose Sharks extended their winning streak to four games with a 3-2 victory over the Calgary Flames on Saturday. Logan Couture and Justin Braun each had a goal and an assist and Tommy Wingels supplied two helpers for San Jose, which received 33 saves from Antti Niemi. Mark Giordano and Johnny Gaudreau each scored for the Flames, who had their four-game winning streak halted. Karri Ramo stopped 27-of-30 shots in defeat. The Sharks went ahead with 9:18 remaining as Coutures pass attempt from behind the net was deflected by the stick of a Flames defender and landed in the crease, where Marleau whacked it home for a 3-2 lead. Calgary went on the power play with 1:19 to go and pulled Ramo for a 6-on-4 advantage. The Flames got shots on net, but Niemi stood tall as San Jose held on for the win. Giordano stepped into David Jones pass from the left circle and blasted a shot from the point past a screened Niemi for the games opening marker with 2:28 to play in the first period.dddddddddddd Braun pounced on a loose puck at the right circle and tied the game with a backhander 33 seconds into the middle stanza. San Jose took a 2-1 lead after Couture gathered the puck and moved it from his forehand to backhand before snapping a shot past Ramo. Niemi extended his pad to deny Gaudreau of a tip-in, but the electrifying rookie took the loose puck in the crease and tapped it into the net for a tied game with 2:11 to play in the second. Game Notes Couture now has 19 points in 17 career games against the Flames ... Wingels and Marleau have both registered a point in four straight games ... San Jose is now 6-0-0 with forward Mike Brown in the lineup ... Sharks forward Tyler Kennedy left with an injury early in the first period ... The Flames entered the game with three straight wins against the Sharks. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '