Rams left tackle Andrew Whitworth said he was unsure if he had j

General discussions for anything about Japan or outside of Japan.
Please see our board's guidelines for topics and contents that may be deleted.
Forum rules
This forum is for general discussion so most topics, even unrelated to Japan, are ok in here. We reserve the right to delete any posts we feel do not belong here. Additional restrictions on topics and content please click the forum rules link below. If you feel a post should not be here, PM an administrator or moderator, do not start a flame war as we will likely punish both parties regardless of fault. Lets keep this a civil board with manners fit for visitors to Japan. Unapproved advertising and any kind of spamming is prohibited.

Full Forum Rules here: http://www.japantraveller.org/forum/vie ... p?f=8&t=32
panxing18

Rams left tackle Andrew Whitworth said he was unsure if he had j

Post by panxing18 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:41 pm

After the Super Bowl Dante Fowler Jersey , ust played his last game. He remains unsure about continuing to play or retiring.Peter King writes in today’s that the Rams are praying Whitworth comes back for one more season, but he’s still taking his time and plans to meet with the team after the Scouting Combine to discuss his future.Whitworth is set to make $10.7 million in 2019, which is a good deal for a good left tackle. If Whitworth walks away, the Rams might have to trust 2018 third-round pick Joseph Noteboom, who played in all 16 games last season but didn’t start any C.J. Anderson Jersey , to take over the left tackle job.Complicating matters is that left guard Rodger Saffold may leave in free agency. If the Rams lost both their left guard and their left tackle, that would raise some big questions about the protection Jared Goff will get, and leave a big hole in the NFC champion’s offense. The Rams’ O remains one of the most potent attacks in the NFL, even with some key O-line departures."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 Los Angeles Rams Regular Season2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offense makes top five in NFL.com rankingsNew,47commentsThe Rams’ O remains one of the most potent attacks in the NFL Eric Weddle Jersey , even with some key O-line departures.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offense makes top five in NFL.com rankingsLos Angeles Rams HC Sean McVay and QB Jared Goff before a game against the New Orleans Saints, Nov. 4, 2018.Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsOver at NFL.com, Chris Wesseling has posted his ranking of the top 10 offenses in the NFL and has the Los Angeles Rams coming in at #5:Wesseling’s top five includes the New Orleans Saints, Indianapolis Colts Austin Blythe Jersey , Philadelphia Eagles and Atlanta Falcons ahead of the Rams. I may have a bit of issue with the Eagles being in front of the Rams, but his position grade is perhaps more grating.He gives the Rams’ QB combo of Goff and Bortles a “B” but the Eagles’ trio of Carson Wentz, Nate Sudfeld and Clayton Thorson gets a “B+”. That’s a bit more egregious than the overall team ranking, IMO.And I’m not sure how the Rams’ receiving options only got a “B+”. It’d be a pretty easy argument to make that a Cooks-Woods-Kupp trio is the best wide receiver trio in the league.As good as they were last year, I’m not sure the offensive line is deserving of a “B+” already moreso than a “TBD” Sean Mannion Jersey , but I understand that’s not an option. Noteboom and Allen pulled just more than 100 snaps combined last year, so I find it really hard to assess them before they play more meaningful football.One thing that’s incredibly strange? I might not be eager to cape for someone else’s team, but the Kansas City Chiefs were the #1 offense in yards gained and points scored...and they’re in 6th in these rankings. While I’m griping on others’ behalf, I’d also suggest an “A-” for the Colts’ line is probably too low.In any case, it’s a strong indication of just how good the Rams’ offense continues to look under McVay with Goff at the helm.